Senior College Applications
Steps to College Application
1. Review your unofficial transcript with your parent/guardian.
2. A parent/guardian must then sign the TRANSCRIPT RELEASE form and return it to the guidance office.
3. Schedule a senior meeting with your school counselor.
4. Begin to fill out your college applications online (applications are available on the college website that you are
5. Once you have submitted your application move that college from COLLEGES I AM THINKING ABOUT on
Naviance to COLLEGES I AM APPLYING TO. If you completed a common application be sure to match your
common app on Naviance.
6. Click on the letters of recommendation and send an invitation to your teachers to upload their letter onto
7. Submit your transcript request form to your counselor.
8. If you have not done so already sign on to Collegeboard to send your SAT at collegeboard.org or ACT at act.org.
SAT/ACT scores are not included on the high school transcript.
9. Apply for Financial Aid after October 1. Visit fafsa.ed.gov